1. Install CTP software in the submitting site:
2. Use the web-based ImageHub:
- The user in the submitting site has access via his browser to the ImageHub.
- The user uploads the images to the ImageHub.
- The ImageHub de-identifies the data using the CTP-software and submits the de-identified images to BMIA.
In both scenarios the same de-identifying policy as defined by the principal investigator and the same de-identifying software (CTP) is used.
For the ImageHub, currently one patient at a time can be uploaded. Retrospective upload of many images is best performed by using option 1, namely a locally installed CTP. The ImageHub is of good option for prospective studies, that do not have to upload many images at the same time, and where a timely upload per patient is essential.